Friday, June 13, 2014

Thing 17: Connecting to Community

I was disappointed that the only app listed for the Sammie region was Marshall Living. I installed that app and looked through the categories listed. It did include quite a bit of territory around Marshall, so it wasn't just limited to the city of Marshall. I also installed MPR Radio and the Minnesota State Fair. Both apps are fun to explore. I was scrolling through the entertainment for the Minnesota State Fair which took quite some time as they offer a lot. When I was almost finished, I realized that it was last year's schedule. Since it is June, this should have been updated by now. I also downloaded Explore Minnesota. It kept freezing up as I was checking out the festivals. So, these apps are fun but need to be updated regularly to insure info is accurate and up to date. Thanks for sharing these apps I wasn't aware of.

No comments: