Saturday, June 14, 2014

Thing 18: Education

There are so many educational apps available. I look at three of those listed. The first was Eat this not that. It compared two food items and you had to decide which was the best to eat. After you made a choice it told you why you were right or wrong. This was an educational app that could help us to make better food choices. Next I looked at artCircles. This had a circular index where you could pick different categories (nature, popular, colors, etc.) and view art work that matches that category. I especially liked the color choice where you could decide what color artwork you would select for each room in your house. I translate was a fascinating app! You type in a phrase and can translate it into multiple languages. I remember a patron who brought in a letter in another language and wanted it translated. This app would do it for you!

No comments: