Sunday, June 15, 2014

Thing 23: Evaluate 23 Mobile Apps

Thank you for offering 23 Mobile Apps. I really enjoyed doing the course and discovering new apps. I think that mobile devices are the way of the future. Everyone wants to take all of their information with them! I feel there will be more and more apps developed because of this. Some of my favorite apps that I explored were: Line Camera as I am very interested in photography and how you can improve and alter your photos, MPR Radio because I enjoy some of their programs such as Garrison Keillor and I enjoy the music offered, and Dragon Dictation because I thought it was cool to see my words type out on the screen! These are just a few of the apps that I thought were great. I connected with others by reading their blogs. There seemed to be many people who started the program but didn't finish. I know life can get in the way of your personal expectations. I cannot think of any way that this program could have been improved! I told my boss I was going to finish the program so I could get a raise! Dream On! I liked the badges as we completed each five items as a little incentive of our progress. Even adults need those little incentives. I would definitely take part in more 23 things as this is the third time I have participated. Continuing education is so important for everyone. There are always new things to learn to inspire and educate us. This helps us to provide better library service to our patrons. I would express my feelings with two words: lifelong learning!

No comments: