Monday, April 14, 2008

THING #22: What Did I Learn Today

I am making a resolution to continue my blog! In it, I will ask the question, "What Did I Learn Today?" This could include anything that I learned for the day, not only technology. I have added ALA TechSource and NeverEnding Search to my RSS aggregator, Google Reader. I have also taken more time to explore WebJunction-Minnesota. These sites will help me to stay focused in my quest for learning. This course has really opened up some areas that I have not explored on my own. It has taught me to take a chunk of time each day to learn something new. We can all learn from each other. I know that I learn things from other staff members and also from patrons of the library. Now I can add other librarians as educators in the online sites I have learned about. I think the key is to not worry about looking "stupid" and focusing on how we can help each other to grow. I have really enjoyed reading the blogs of other participants in 23 things. I hope that other courses of this type will be added in the future.

No comments: