Wednesday, April 2, 2008

THING #9 Online Collaboration Tools

I was unable to edit the 13 colonies document in Google Docs. It said the requested URL could not be retrieved. In reading other blogs, I am not the only one who has
not been able to do this. I did enjoy reading the editing that had already been done(very creative). I did register on Google Docs but was still unable to retrieve that document. Any suggestions? I played around on the site and listened to the video. It gives many suggestions for applications. It could be a real time saver for those editing documents and sending them back and forth in emails. I even tried to upload my blog to Google Docs, but was unable to do that also. The Founding Fathers would be astounded if they could see the way we write documents today.

No comments: