Monday, May 11, 2009

THING 36: Comic Relief

I have been using generators to add things to my blog. Some have been added easily and some have not. A couple of them have added only the code instead of the feature.
I'm not sure why that happens. Image Chef and Newspaper Front Page were fun. Glass Giant wanted me to become a member. I couldn't figure out how to imbed the little paper clip guy from ImageGenerator or the Braille words from the Braille Generator.
All in all, these are lots of fun and add interest to by blog. Visuals are always a great addition to any presentation. They would be great for a library website also.
I shared a library-related comic on my blog from ToonDoo. I also created an account with ToonDoo and created my own comic. I know I will not be hired to continue with this pursuit! It took a little time to figure out how to add and delete items from my comic. I read the comic strip, Unshelved, just about every day. It makes fun of lots of library issues that I can relate to. We all need to see the humor in our daily lives!

No comments: