Tuesday, May 12, 2009

THING 39: Digital Storytelling

Digital Storytelling went a lot smoother than Screencasting. Probably because I have used Snapfish in the past to create a digital scrapbook. I had pictures on Flickr which I imported into a scrapbook page using Scrapblog. I tried Smilebox first but they needed a credit card for a trial offer. Scrapblog was free! I tried different backgrounds and when I imbedded my page into my blog it included all the backgrounds I had tried. The last view is the actual library pictures that I imported. I can definitely see lots of uses for these services both at home and at the library.
The digital scrapbook I made on Snapfish was a free offer from the Oprah show.
I made a scrapbook for my sisters and myself of our summer road trip. I love to scrapbook both online and the old fashioned way. We could use some of these great backgrounds to add to our library pictures also. I do wonder about using pictures of children that I have taken on the internet. That is why my scrapbook page does not include any people.

No comments: