Thursday, May 28, 2009

THING 47: Evaluation

This was another great round of "Things" that we learned about. I enjoyed the process of learning something new. I also enjoyed working on some of the things with my coworkers. It was nice to have someone to discuss the things that weren't working quite right or that I didn't understand. Together we were usually able to figure things out. There was also a little of the competition thing going on which helped us to stay motivated. I sincerely hope that more things are added in the future. My favorite things were probably digital photography and music online.
My least favorite was RSS feeds! Thanks again for a great learning experience.

2 comments:

SAMMIE said...

Lynette,

Congratulations! You have completed More Things on a Stick.

Robin

Suzanne Hilgert said...

Good Job! I enjoyed reading your blog, keep it up.